Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ART IN NYC...

MoMa Ps1
         As a  teen who loves art, it was a great opportunity to go vist ps1 yesterday with my school. I acutally got to see different types of  art even ones that i won't ever have considered art but it was there. The mussem was so diverse and magnificent  each room had it's own  art work or had a silimar theme. I had a favorites and some that I could live without as well. I also learned a new word Ostrain meaning turn strange to fimilar and fimilar to strange.
        My favorite would have to be the last exhibt we visited. I forgot the name but I believe it was located on the second floor. You can't mist it, it is a room on the side corner HUGE (in fact)  that is bright and contains many colors and is glittary and just fun to look at.
        Although, there was one exhibit I didn't like in particular was the first one we went to. It was a(n) animation which I am a fan of but in this one it didn't make sense to me and i could hardly hear it in a way. I had to get a person inturptation and explantion to the piece before i even remotly understood the symbolic meaning.

However, I do recomend it because of it's intresting art work as well as the building architecture was intresting because it used to be a school (hence the name Ps1.) I found that to be a neat fact.

2 comments:

  1. Good positive, negative statement, "I had a favorites and some that I could live without as well." authentic response.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need more description of an artwork.

    ReplyDelete