Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Underground Subway ART....

(8th ave. subway)
    Today on our way to the MoMA museum, my class stopped to look at underground subway art. It was really cute because this was my first time ever seeing mini art sculptures in a  subway. I thought all the sculptures where really adorable because almost each one that I saw today where of little people representing something (like construction) I also thought the picture above was the very cute because the tool she's holding is bigger then her. It made me think of little people, BIG aspirations.
    So I say next time You take the subway on 8th ave, take a chance if you can and admires these little works of art that can brighten your day.

2 comments:

  1. Good start, i wonder what 3 new vocabulary words you found to use here from the Thesaurus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the subway art as well, it was cute!

    ReplyDelete