Wednesday, December 12, 2012

MoMA museum

(Inside The MoMa museum)
        Today I went to the MoMa museum with my class.  It was a really huge museum bigger then the Whitney actually and P.s.1.  It had a lot of different beautiful statutes and paintings. Some really entertained me because I spent like 10 solid minutes trying to figure out the meaning but couldn't find none. For example, A painting that caught my eye was called the Vertigo of Eros. It was very diverse and complicated to understand. It was a mixture of colors, values and shapes, swirls and lines. It was pretty ostrain because the picture did the meaning for me. It made what I knew strange and what was strange made me understand the picture sort of.  I still couldn't figure it out but what I took from it was it gave me the sense of lost and unknown. A different universe competing with the one we are living in a different reality where everything is strange to us but completely normal in their world.
       I really did like the museum and i do recommend it. If i had to say though, out of all the museums I've been too this would be my favorite as of now. I can't wait to see where we go tomorrow maybe that might be my favorite and this would get bumped to second best. However back on track, I would re-state that  I Recommend to visit the museum because it has a lot  of things on each floor and their are 6 floors total.

No comments:

Post a Comment