Thursday, December 13, 2012

Brooklyn Museum..


















      Today I went to the brooklyn museum and it was also entertaining. However I would still say that the MoMA museum would still be my favorite so far. Although I did enjoy a certain exhibit while in the Brooklyn museum. There was alot to see and it was really well organized. The lobby would probably be the best place to go first because it is sort of like a pre exhibt a mix or jumble of art from different places. My favorite part of the tour would probably be when we went inside a room where the artist does a process of taking a pictures then  doing a college with paint and rhinestones  on a huge canvas wall. It really colorful and cheerful  and the art has a meaning behind it or atleast a story of how the artisit was inspired to do this.
      I recommend it because it's a good museum and very festive in a way. It also has alot to looks and and all look very abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment